يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.

Ads 468x60px

Labels

الأحد، 29 أبريل 2012

From Birth To 12 Year By Frans Hofmeester Using Time Lapse Technique



From Birth To 12 Year By Frans Hofmeester Using Time Lapse Technique

The life is really incredible how it is long but in my opinion it's not that long that we thing, it's really little moments. Here you will see one of the most incredible videos that I've never seen before such like this film. It's the film of life. 
A man called Frans Hofmeester take a short film of his daughter from her birth to until she become 12 years old. Incredible, it's the longest time to make a film and I've called this film [The Life].
The father of this girl said "I filmed my daughter every week, from birth up until she turned 12 years old 
an then made this time lapse edit in FCP."



So after you'v watch this incredible film what are you think to make?! I've thing to take a picture of my face every week and after 10 years I'll try to watch my passed  10 years  in just 60 seconds :) fantastic :).

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق